Sunday, February 15, 2009

One eye open and a smack in the head

I'm having a hard time waking up this morning. There is nothing to do, the house is clean, kids are fed and happy and I just want to curl up and go to sleep. That's a lie. What I really want to do is go into the Etsy forums and raise a bit of hell, but the sane part of my head is keeping that train wreck from happening.

I'm tempted to spin, I have tons of beautiful roving calling my name but that takes effort. I've read every book I own and I'm not one for rereading and if I stay at the computer I will cause damage.

What I have decided is to encourage my girl crush of Laura Croft. We have a love hate relationship I should tell you. Her jumping into the middle of nowhere and strange camera angles get to me, but when she makes it where she should, it's pure love.

Not nasty love.

And No, I don't curse at her. At least not often.... (or maybe just kinda sorta often.)

No comments: